Cloth Mask Filters - PM 2.5 Mask Filters - 10 Pack
Activated Charcoal Mask Filters (PM 2.5 Mask Filters)
⭐️ Material - The material is composed of non-woven fabric, activated carbon and advanced filter cotton
⭐️ Five-layer Filtration: Multiple protection to isolate dust, multi-layer folding, good ventilation, double your protection with an additional filter.
⭐️ Reasonable Size: Activated Carbon Replaceable Anti Haze Filter. Filters size: 10cm x 3.7cm.
⭐️ Filtration technology: made of activated carbon and non-woven melt-blown filter cloth, five-layer filter system effectively keep away from and a range of airborne contaminants.
⭐️ Wide applications: Activated Carbon Filter anti airborne particles dust, smoke, pollution, ash, gardening pollen and so on, suitable for most occasions.
⭐️ High-quality materials: Made of activated carbon and non-woven melt-blown filter cloth, 5 layers filter system effectively keep away from PM2.5 and a range of airborne contaminants
⭐️ Size Measurement: Carbon filters size measures approx. 10 x 4.7 CM, compatible with most dust, easy to insert or replace the original one
⭐️ Easy to use: just put it in the PM2.5 filter opening. 1. Filter insert can not be cleaned and should be replaced every week. 2. When film or sticky sediment stains emerge, please replace the filter
⭐️ Safety protection: Ideal to protect your mouth and face from Dust, Haze, Allergies, Pollution, Ash, Pollen, Gardening, Crafts, PM2.5, Vehicle Exhaust, Woodwork, Pollen Allergies, and Fumes
⭐️ Activated Carbon Filters: 100% brand new and high quality. It's compatible with majority of mouth cover available in the market.
- First layer of spun bond cloth filters micron-level dust.
- Second layer filters industrial pollutants, automobile exhaust, second-hand smoke, and pollen allergens.
- Third layer of activated carbon cloth filters micron-level dust.
- Fourth layer offers filter density for smaller material.
- Fifth layer of spun bond cloth filters out all kinds of harmful substances.
- Filter size: As the picture show
1. Filter insert can not be cleaned and should be replaced every 3-4 days
2. When film or sticky sediment stains emerge, please replace the filter.